We want to select great people not only from a personal point of view, but also with a strong technical background. This will be the best ground to which we will build our knowledge and expertise, and proactively provide quality solutions to our clients.
Each team member has a unique development plan and we are committed to helping and preparing our employees to build the next step of their career. We strive for shared success and growth, honesty and integrity in all dealings – with peers, clients and stakeholders – with whom we interact.
Joining Nexia Santos Carvalho & Associados is more than just gaining the knowledge and skills to perform in your new role. It’s mainly about having the opportunity of becoming a member of our valued team.
A unique opportunity to:
As a team member you have a unique opportunity to:
- Move beyond traditional ‘compliance’ audit and consulting, adopting our innovative and value-added approach
- Be part of a lively, enjoyable workplace, where your contribution and dedication is truly valued
- Earn recognition and reward for your performance, achieve your goals and develop a successful career
What makes a successful Nexia team member?
We are proud of the skills and positive attitude of our team members.
As part of the team, you will:
- Enjoy contact with our more experienced team members and our clients
- Possess the ability and willingness to work as part of a proactive and valuable team
- Be self-motivated and enjoy meeting permanent and new challenges
- Develop solid technical skills and work on a range of interesting projects
What does Nexia Santos Carvalho & Associados offer you?
Above everything else, we invest heavily in ensuring we have the highest quality support for our people, so to benefit not just the business, but each team member´s career.
We provide all employees with a range of benefits:
- Support for ongoing training and education
- Salary & benefits compatible with the function developed
- An excellent environment, which balances work and personal life
- Career development plan