Nexia International is pleased to announce that the Global TRI Conference will take place on 13 and 27 April 2021, virtually.
The conference will include:
- An opportunity for international networking with other delegates.
- A review of the impact of the pandemic on insolvency, restructuring and turnaround globally.
- Insights into widespread fraud as a result of the pandemic.
- Presentations on, and a look at significant case studies including international, cross border work.
- Opportunities to ask your questions.
13 April 2021 – The Impact Sessions: Global Lessons Learnt
This will take place on 13 April at 1:00pm until 3.45pm with a networking platform open until 5:00pm, CET (GMT +1) time. Please click here to convert it to your time zone.
After a welcome from the chairman, we will be examining the impact of the pandemic on turnaround, restructuring and insolvency worldwide and the lessons learnt. We will look at two cross border transactions in detail and have an open Q&A session.
27 April 2021 – The Impact Sessions: Desperation, corruption and fraud. Is this the future?
This will take place on 27 April at 1:00pm until 3.45pm with a networking platform open until 5:00pm, CET (GMT +1) time. Please click here to convert it to your time zone.
Distressed markets means an increasing number of fraud cases globally in the wake of the pandemic. There will be information about funding litigation and open Q&A sessions. Once again, we will give all delegates the opportunity to network as a group and individually with other delegates.
For further information including the full agenda, speakers, or to register, please click on the register button below.
For further assistance please contact Catarina Breia (+351 91 7575 832 or email@example.com) from our Tax Department.